Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Creating my First HTML Page

Recently the class I am in was tasked with creating our own webpages using HTML. I have not done anything like this in the past but after hearing that the format of HTML is similar to coding I was able to understand the basic format.

Because of this I was able to create a simple webpage which was able to serve its purpose. This is probably because I did not try to get fancy with its design. The only things that I really messed up on is how my image would be immediately followed by the URL where I got the image from, which I could not figure out how to remove. Otherwise, I only had a few simple errors which took a quick run-through to locate and solve.

Now that I have a firmer grip on the functions of HTML I may try to make another, more complex page in the future.

file:///C:/Users/Darren/Desktop/dummywebsite.html

No comments:

Post a Comment