Thursday, October 29, 2015

EPIC 2015

Recently my class watched the short video EPIC 2015 in class and were then asked to write a post about it. The first half of the video explains the build up of the internet and some of the early advancements made by it, but then when they pass the years 2002-2004 the video becomes more fictional. Even though I did not use the internet very often during the "true" section of the video I could tell when it was starting to become fictional just by the company, website, and product names. This is the primary reason why I say the video becomes fictional around 2002-2004.

Among the things that are true or I believe are true:
- Tim Berners-Lee inventing WWW
-Creation of Amazon
-Creation of Blogger
-Friendster
-Gmail's creation
-Microsofts creation

Things that are false or I believe are false:
-Google Grid 2006
-Googlezon
-New York times becoming online paid subscrition
-Microsoft vs. Googlezon
-New York Times vs. Googlezon

No comments:

Post a Comment