Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Online Scavenger Hunt the Movie 3000, the Prequel

On November 2nd our class was divided into several groups of 3 and instructed to search the web for items contained in a packet which each group was given. The group which won first place would receive extra credit and a gift card.

Once the assignment had started each group member became responsible for finishing a page of the packet. I was given the middle page.

Most of the information was not to difficult to find, only requiring a simple search question and five or so seconds of searching for a web page. If I were to gauge the difficulty of my searches I would place them in the middle but leaning a tad bit more to the 'easy' side.

Though I began the assignment wanting to win or at least reach 2nd place, one of my teammates was much more motivated and experienced than I was and it was because of her we finished around 30 minutes in and received first place.

This exercise was used to show us how easy it is not only to search for information, but also other peoples personal information with little to no effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment